Keezer Build

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be mistaken but are your secondary regulators connected in series? So the last regulator is always the lowest pressure and the first the highest?

That's right, but in practice you make the difference between the first and last fairly negligible if you're serving similarly carbonated beers.

What should be my final upgrade (no promises) I received the LCD regulator gauges from Kegland via Aliexpress yesterday.

Seem to be working well and should allow easier fine tuning than the analog ones I had previously. They were quite difficult to get out and have broken one in the process, it looks so easy on the Kegland videos I must be doing something wrong - but there seems no way to take out the analog guage in one piece together with the plastic cover. Answers on a postcard please.

20220411_122717.jpg

What should be my final upgrade (no promises) I received the LCD regulator gauges from Kegland via Aliexpress yesterday.

Seem to be working well and should allow easier fine tuning than the analog ones I had previously. They were quite difficult to get out and have broken one in the process, it looks so easy on the Kegland videos I must be doing something wrong - but there seems no way to take out the analog guage in one piece together with the plastic cover. Answers on a postcard please.

View attachment 66470
Would like to know that too. I replaced all of mine with the 0-30psi ones and the plastic cover would come off first and then you had to carefully try and pry the actual dial out from the regulator.

So as not to continue hijacking @The-Engineer-That-Brews' thread, I've quickly knocked up a distribution board. I was going to order the Kegland one, but they wouldn't arrive for a while.

My version is also much cheaper, being a Morrisons basic chopping board.

Will fix this onto the outside of the collar and feed the gas line from each secondary reg through the collar.

20220528_161233.jpg

If you have a week or two to wait much cheaper from Kegland's Aliexpress store. Have ordered 3 times from there now (an additional secondary regulator for counter pressure bottling, the LCD gauges and some other bits) and been no problem at all.

In place but will need to sort the rest out another day. Also need a bottle chain, it's wedged in but with a toddler in charge of the house (even though she's never in the kitchen alone) can't be too safe.

20220528_202407.jpg

Right, distro board finished (had to amend slightly to accommodate gas line) and all hooked up inside. Leak tested and all seems ok.

This leaves me with one valve on the manifold which I will use when counter-pressure bottle filling.

20220601_122717.jpg

Will likely replace the plastic lid I've used as a spacer between distro board and collar with a section of wood at a later date.

20220601_140748.jpg

Removing the gas cylinder, manifold, and secondary regulators gives me room for another 9.5l corny and can more easily move the gas lines out of the way to remove/replace kegs.

Back