Klarstein Skal Mini keg kegerator (too good to be true offer?)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davemc

Reaction score
I was looking for a party stary tap or similar and came across this for £23.12, says more than 10 available.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beer-Keg...067624&hash=item21430ffd91:g:PywAAOSw9H5bQfwp

Yes the price is too good to be true so its got to be the grain mill all over again but as its covered by paypal I have taken a chance and ordered one. I suspect the seller ID has been hacked as they hav 100% feedback but have not sold anything for over a year.

That’s £120 less than I paid for mine. Cracking deal if it’s for real!

If it looks too good to be true........

One item sold in last year, yet 10 of these sold, hmm? :?:

Looks dodgy.
All their feedback looks to be related to clothing items and as said they haven't been very active for a year of so.
Hacked account???

My thoughts exactly but as it's covered by Paypal I thought I would see I don't expect to recieve one.

I never like doing these even if you know you’ll get your money back. At a bare minimum they’ll get your name and delivery address before it all gets reversed.

Had a notice from ebayto say its been cancelled as the account may be compromised, no surprise there then.

Latest posts

Back