Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jake Paul won't let anyone knock him out, it's in his contracts (or it was in earlier ones).

I was hoping that Tyson would put an end to this ridiculous influencer boxing thing. They fleece their followers into paying for a ppv, thinking they are watching genuine sport.

Jake Paul won't let anyone knock him out, it's in his contracts (or it was in earlier ones).

I was hoping that Tyson would put an end to this ridiculous influencer boxing thing. They fleece their followers into paying for a ppv, thinking they are watching genuine sport.

Only problem with that is you put someone like Tyson in the ring, for all he has a contract instinct can take over

Apparently it's now classed as an exhibition match
Back in the early 60s in Los Angeles the announcer for championship wrestling always started the tv show this way: "These wrestling exhibitions are sanctioned by the state of California".

He has to say that to promote it. He's not likely to say "it's an exhibition fight and he won't let me punch him" otherwise no one will pay for the ppv. It's all about the grift with the Paul brothers

Back