My biggest regret.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that wasn't in the 1920s, then?

"I regret not having a motorcycle development thread here" :) to keep on-topic (although there are many similar all over the 'net).
Ok it was the first mass produced bike with tubeless tyre's the first were supplied with tubes to ease customer fears,The Honda CX500 was the first production motorcycle to be produced with tubeless tyres from the factory. ... There aren't really a lot of convincing reasons to do so, and rather a few to not - tubeless tyres are a notable improvement on the old tubed design.

One of my biggest regrets was getting rid of my Iguana we were advised to do it when my son was born (see below) he would have been huge now. (he wasn't small back then)

All reptiles potentially carry salmonella bacteria in their gastrointestinal tracts, and generally these bacteria do not harm them in any way. ... All iguanas should be assumed to carry these bacteria, and, therefore, families with small children who won't reliably wash their hands should not have an iguana. 28 Apr 2017

1608132452504.png
1608132504817.png
1608132558099.png

Wasting my youth. I could have and should have been a better person
Justin see if you know which song this came from very apt

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth, oh, never mind
You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth
Until they've faded, but trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back
At photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now
How much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked

Not started homebrewing when I first came in contact with it.
It was 5 to 7 years after, that I started homebrewing.

Still haven't done anything with that first contact though.
That was a local homebrewclub.

Justin see if you know which song this came from very apt

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth, oh, never mind
You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth
Until they've faded, but trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back
At photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now
How much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked
Nowhere near to what I was. Much better person now. No regrets

When I went into the Navy in 1968 I gave my comic book collection to my brother and he took them to a second hand store and traded them for newer ones.
I had all the number one issues of the marvel universe. If I had held on to them my retirement would be a whole lot different.

My Ex wife... she was, and I imagine still is, a complete and utter cock womble...

Selling my Leica 111a to fund the purchase of a Leica M8 ( my M8 is a superb digital camera ) but I miss the late1930's feel and I miss using film. May in the new year buy another 111a - yes I do other things rather than just brew & drink beer! (I'm sure we all do)

In the words of Edith Piaf "regrets, I have no regrets, regrets none of them not I 'ave" I'm paraphrasing!

..then again I have invited my mother-in-law around for Christmas!

Latest posts

Back