New Beer pump question please

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpton

Regular.
Reaction score
Anyone know why the beer tap I bought off ebay has 3 pipes in the bottom and how i would go about connecting to my Corny?

regards

:cheers:

Anyone know why the beer tap I bought off ebay has 3 pipes in the bottom and how i would go about connecting to my Corny?
That looks like a chilled beer font to me, which means 2 lines will be for a python recirc,and one for the beer.
The python beer line pumps cold water from a beer chiller up to and around the font (that's why you get condensation on the metal on a warm day) and then back to the beer chiller, ie, a loop.
The third line is for the beer which is direct from your corny :thumb:
Have they got any markings on them? If not try blowing down one/running gas down one, if the air comes out of another one you have the python circuit ;)

thanks a lot for that response i contacted the seller actually and he confirmed this to be the case, i will do the blow and test trick to find my beer line :)

:geek: :whistle:

only issue i have with the pump is the screw on nozzle is missing and i am struggling to find one online...any help appreciated

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back