New Label Maker

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been playing with this this morning and I think it is great. Have come up with some lovely labels I like it a lot. Good find that man :clap: :clap: :thumb:

This is a neat little label maker, the best I've come across too. This will come in very handy now I've just ordered my Blichman Beer Gun, I will at last be able to have sediment free beer in decent looking bottles.

Just made a label and printed a few out. Not sure if just pritsticking it to the bottles will work, but it's worth a try.

earthwormgaz said:
Just made a label and printed a few out. Not sure if just pritsticking it to the bottles will work, but it's worth a try.
Nice find.... :thumb:

Try using milk to stick the label on, works a treat. :thumb:
Or a thin PVA mix then spray cheap hair spray on to seal the ink.

BB :drink:

Runwell-Steve said:
This is a neat little label maker, the best I've come across too. This will come in very handy now I've just ordered my Blichman Beer Gun, I will at last be able to have sediment free beer in decent looking bottles.
Am I right in thinking that this is a fancy bottling stick that connects onto a ball lock out valve from a Cornelius keg?

WelshPaul said:
Runwell-Steve said:
Am I right in thinking that this is a fancy bottling stick that connects onto a ball lock out valve from a Cornelius keg?
Fancier than that...If I'm correct on this the bottler carbonates as it fills the bottle whilst connected to a co2 bottle.

BB

Latest posts

Back