New pump fitted and of I go..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnf

Reaction score
I fitted my new pump on my Grainfather this morning, gave it a whirl. All good, of to my HBS.

Got a bit excited!! 30 kilo grain, S/steel fv, hops and mini kegs... I got daggers from the wife. Shes still turning the knife!!!

Rosehip saison today..

DSC_0032.jpg

I fitted my new pump on my Grainfather this morning, gave it a whirl. All good, of to my HBS.

Got a bit excited!! 30 kilo grain, S/steel fv, hops and mini kegs... I got daggers from the wife. Shes still turning the knife!!!

Rosehip saison today..
I'm guessing the phone on the table is so you can still communicate with SWIMBO:mrgreen:

No shes OK now.. I told her I was thinking about her when I chose the ingreadiants. I hope she forgets now!!! Lol

Oopppsss never posted grain bill etc!!!

4.5kg grain lager and caramalt. I dont know the exact split as I was done a favour.

30grm perle at 60
20grm perle at 15
150grm rosehip at 15
T-spoon irish moss at 15
WLP 566 Begian Saison 2
Mash at 64c for 1 hour
Boil 1 hour.

Og 1.038!!!! I stopped short and topped up to 23ltre with 3 litre of cold.

DSC_0036.jpg

Yip its is, the other box is a S/steel f/v.

I love the party star system i now have around 25 kegs ready to drink, its great when you have built up several taps and you have a party in your house the guests are blown away :thumb:

I love the party star system i now have around 25 kegs ready to drink, its great when you have built up several taps and you have a party in your house the guests are blown away :thumb:

Thats the plan. Im on 6 kegs just now. Top up each month.

Were still going to bottle a few of each batch. Mid week summer beer after the garden or to give a friend a bottle.

Nice pics John:thumb:

May i ask if you dont mind what made you buy a GF ?, im not against them dont get me wrong im intrigued by them dont think one is for me though

Latest posts

Back