new to home brewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hare1975

Reaction score
i am a new home brewer from Bude. I have only done two brews but hooked already.

used the forum a few times for advise, like saving my first brew.....added 850g of sugar at secondary fermentation instead of 85g.

find the forum a great source of help.

brewed a coopers original lager, and a pear cider so far, and loving my new hobby.

Are there any other homebrewers in the Bude area, would be good to know as I know no-one else homebrewing

cheers :cheers:

Welcome to the forum hare.

You will find everything you need to know here and the members are a great bunch.

Add yourself to the forum map and increase the members in Cornwall. That should make three of us now !!!.

Hey there quite new to this game myself, made wines a few years ago then it fell out of favour.. Back at it again making lots of natural fruit wines and looking to do some beer making too in the near future,, for those long hot summer days we will be getting soon (((I know I know Its wishful thinking))) Welcome hang around for some good fun and great advise too. :cheers:

Back