New year resolutions.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As well as sorting out my life I plan to do the entire wolf mud run Alpha wolf season.

Local rugby club where my boys play have asked if I want to get involved in coashing.. they did ask If I was interesting in playing in the 1sts but no thanks.

My resolution is to set up a local brewing circle in Northamptonshire

I am going to stop buying so much beer and focus the cash on small batch variety homebrew and mix it up a little this year.

I think resolutions are a bit like diets...once you commit you either get it done or crash...
Last year I realized that I could and did spend days doing completely sod all. Not good. I decided to set myself tasks for my blocks off...nothing major or stupid...things like tidy the garage,clean the cars,fix something. One thing I'm glad I did was root out the fishing gear and get out for a few days here and there. Wasting time because you can't be bothered with stuff can waste your life I think...

I've resolved not to drink until the 6th of January, when the next brew club meeting is, and to eat healthily or do exercise or not drink so much in general or something. I don't know, it was NYE, I was drunk, so was the wife, and she wouldn't stop poking me until I made some sort of commitment. Either way, I refused a glass of champagne on new years day and today I ate kale, so it's going well.

Brewing more low-gravity beers, and focusing on UK recipes. Still some US hops in the fridge that will be used, but in a UK recipe as much as possible.

Back