Pear Cider

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim21089

Reaction score
I have been meaning to brew some beer for the last 2 years, anyway finally brought my woodfordes micro brewery kit just on a month ago and the Werry kit is well on its way to being ready and i now have 2 lots of cider in fv's bubbling away. I am going to do some xmas beer shortly and i would like to thank the forum members here as it been an invaluable knowlege base that has helped me through the brewing process :)

More updates from Sussex My Pear Cider has all gone with good reviews from the family, mind you free booze is always reviewed well ! as mentioned the bug has well and truely bitten. I have the two wherry's kegged in the Garage with a kegged Nog. I have 30 bottles of cab sav on the home straight before bottling, a bulldog mixed berry cider going to Keg next week, going in to FV tomorrow at my dads request i have a Woodfordes Nelsons revenge which fingers crossed should be ready for my new years party. The wine,the cider, the Wherry's and the Nog will be ready for xmas all being well. I see plenty of brew this Christmas, oh i did have to get another keg so thats 5 kegs now. i think i need to call it a day as i would like to think i will get my money back some time in 2015 :) Thanks again homebrew forum

More updates from Sussex My Pear Cider has all gone with good reviews from the family, mind you free booze is always reviewed well !

I have seen more of my family since i started making my own wine than i ever did before, a coincidence, i think not. :lol:

Latest posts

Back