Peco boiler.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks very high, mine sits just above the element. Your boiler looks slightly taller and thinner (maybe it's just the photo?), try pushing it down as far as it will go, there shouldn't be much of a gap. The false bottom is the same as mine. It's a snug fit and doesn't twist.

i might have to try and find an Fv that the fALSE bottom will fit, then transfer the tap and element over,
i guess thats what happens if you buy from different suppliers ,
all though it is advertised for the peco boiler.
might email them and see what they say,

I'm thinking of making use of Christmas to invest in the HBC BIAB starter kit. How does everyone else connect their chiller to their tap?

I too noticed that the markings aren't accurate. This is my reason for asking as I made a weisse beer for my first brew and ended up with around what I believed to be 22-23 litres in the fv bit my accurately marked fv told a different tale. I made it just over 20 litres in the fv.

IMG_0830.jpg

that's how far out mine is !

I'm thinking of making use of Christmas to invest in the HBC BIAB starter kit. How does everyone else connect their chiller to their tap?

Shopping list on this thread

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60227&highlight=peco+boiler

Latest posts

Back