Polypin a cervaza ??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pawlo7671

Regular.
Reaction score
Hey, so it's my birthday in a couple of weeks so decided to do a coopers Mexican as having a few friends around, I decided I'd keg this rather than bottle as I don't want to have to wash 40 odd bottles the morning after plus the whole sediment thing with friends at a party.
Now, I don't have a keg so went to buy one and was a bit shocked that my LHBS only had the king kegs at around £50 :shock:
"I don't wanna pay that for the sake of 1 night" said I, to which the guy suggested I use a polypin instead, so £12 later it's sat here next to me on the sofa.
Well after reading up on here, I'm a little unsure as to whether it's gonna be suitable, bitter, mild, stout etc ....fine but is it gonna lend its self to a cervaza as I'd like to serve it fizzy ? And if so how much priming suar should I use ?
I might add that I brewed it short to 20l and iv bought isinglass finnings too
Cheers

Don't think you will get the fizz you need for that style of beer but if you are going to give it a go 80 gms of sugar is normally enough.

Latest posts

Back