Puerto del carmen lanzarote beer?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From memory the local lager is Cruzcampo. As long as it's nice and cold it's acceptable and after about the third who cares anyway?? . ;)

Ive been before but I wasnt a beery type then. The place is Really great, the harbour has much better food than the strip!

RobWalker said:
Ive been before but I wasnt a beery type then. The place is Really great, the harbour has much better food than the strip!

I'll go along with that. The walk up to the castle works up a good appetite. If you get a chance to go inland away from all the touristy stuff it is really quite a stunning place- I was surprised.
ibz_castle.jpg
IBIZA-BELLA-VISTA-Formentera-Arno.jpg

Redsnapper said:
From memory the local lager is Cruzcampo. As long as it's nice and cold it's acceptable and after about the third who cares anyway?? . ;)

I drove past that brewery in Seville, Spain. :thumb:

Not really a craft ale capital, too hot for ale - stick to lager or preferably wine as you can get some good stuff there. I have been there a few times and recommend the Sal y Pimento (salt and pepper) restaurant in the harbor as its our favorite by a long way - the food and service is excellent, the owner really looks after you and they don't need to strong arm you into the place as with many of the others.
There is a steak house on the strip with a glass front where you can see the grill, it is very touristy but the steak is actually fantastic.

Latest posts

Back