Reinheitsgebot - gebuggered?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the things I enjoy are either illegal, immoral, fattening or "dangerous to my health" so the report comes as no surprise.

"Sadness" yes, but not "Surprise"!

In the last 70 years there have been more than 80,000 new chemicals introduced; most of which do not exist in nature.

It is a sad fact of life that even if these chemicals were banned immediately the presence of some of them would be detectable in the environment for hundreds of years to come.

This makes another disturbing read ...

http://www.mountsinai.org/patient-c...-the-environment/children-and-toxic-chemicals

Enjoy! :thumb: :thumb:

From a health point of view, if would make more sense to be concerned about the large quantities of highly toxic alcohol in beer.

The report serves to demonstrate only that modern analytical techniques are extremely sensitive.

From a health point of view, if would make more sense to be concerned about the large quantities of highly toxic alcohol in beer.

The report serves to demonstrate only that modern analytical techniques are extremely sensitive.

The alcohol has always been there. The same cannot be said for glyphosate. That is a very recent development when the age of the charter is taken into consideration.

The alcohol has always been there. The same cannot be said for glyphosate. That is a very recent development when the age of the charter is taken into consideration.

Not really sure what your point is. Doubtless beer had all sorts of **** in it 500 years ago we wouldn't tolerate these days.

In it's original form of course, the Charter didn't include yeast or wheat.

My point is the original post, or rather the title - can the Germans still go by their charter.

Back