Second beer kit suggestions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffafish

Reaction score
Hello all
I've recently had some reasonable success with a beer kit from beer works. The infamous golden Rocket, which seems to be a good starter one.

I was looking for a second kit, and wanted something different to try. I tend to like the hazy styled beers, such as hazy Jane from Brew Dog (if I'm allowed to say that name here).

Does anyone have a suggested kit or what I should look out for with my next set up?

Both suggestions are perfect. Mangrove Jacks Pink Grapefruit IPA, Mangrove Jacks Juicy Session IPA and Festival Razorback IPA are my 3 favorite kits. They are all amazing.

This kit has always been popular with members -

1686486062767.png
1686486034409.png

The Muntons Hazy IPA sounds as if it might be right up your street! It's an excellent kit. The very best of the kits I've done have probably all been from Mangrove Jacks - Citra IPA, Mango Pale Ale and Pink Grapefruit IPA. The Dark Rock Session Series kits are also very good - I'm currently drinking their Nectaron Pale Ale and it's superb.

Back