Show us your cat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a thread!!

Attachments

• PXL_20231022_114948606.jpg
    PXL_20231022_114948606.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
I recently shared a few photos of Sweeney cat, so I thought I'd share a few of Ebony cat, who was also hilarious like Sweeney and a bit mad. We had her from 2008 - 2020 when we lost her to kidney failure. She was a massive part of the family though (also my best friend) and will always be remembered. ❤️

Yes, she has all four feet in my shoe 😂

Screenshot_20231126_172531_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1701019961590.jpg
FB_IMG_1701018571055.jpg
FB_IMG_1701018543180.jpg

FB_IMG_1701023574862.jpg
FB_IMG_1701023550529.jpg

Last edited:
I recently shared a few photos of Sweeney cat, so I thought I'd share a few of Ebony cat, who was also hilarious like Sweeney and a bit mad. We had her from 2008 - 2020 when we lost her to kidney failure. She was a massive part of the family though (also my best friend) and will always be remembered. ❤️

Yes, she has all four feet in my shoe 😂

View attachment 92373View attachment 92374View attachment 92375View attachment 92376
Reminds me of my Mother-in-laws cats. She got a brother and sister (Bonny and Clyde). When they were about a year old she took them to the vets as she was concerned there was something with Bonny as she was a lot smaller than Clyde. The vet said no, Bonny is normal but Clyde is HUGE. When he was fully grown she had to put a dog collar on him as he was too big for a cat collar. One day she heard a commotion in the kitchen and Clyde had caught a seagull (yep) and had dragged it through the cat flap ashock1. Its wingspan was the same size as the kitchen.

Reminds me of my Mother-in-laws cats. She got a brother and sister (Bonny and Clyde). When they were about a year old she took them to the vets as she was concerned there was something with Bonny as she was a lot smaller than Clyde. The vet said no, Bonny is normal but Clyde is HUGE. When he was fully grown she had to put a dog collar on him as he was too big for a cat collar. One day she heard a commotion in the kitchen and Clyde had caught a seagull (yep) and had dragged it through the cat flap ashock1. Its wingspan was the same size as the kitchen.

I remember that sort of thing well Twostage 😂

In actual fact Sweeney is still doing it even though he's around 19 😂

We had the pleasure of something that looked like a water vole once. No idea what it actually was, but it was what you'd have thought as too big for a cat to catch. Little buggers 😁

Our Spiders AKA BigPig is a ragdoll tabby cross. Thick as a whale omelette.
The two brothers couldn't have been more different.

He was shy and quiet, reluctant to jump or run and a bit chubby and wasn't particularly intelligent and would get tangled in his own lead.

His brother is totally lean, wants to jump up everything and climb curtains, very dog-like with people, will steal food off your plate, can untangle himself if he gets stuck around his lead, and yowls the house down regularly

Last edited:
We sadly lost Izzie our 19 year old burmilla 6 weeks ago, then went a bit crazy and ended up with 3 kittens, all distant relatives of Izzie. This is Jessie cat, the cutest of the new brood, 18 weeks old.

Attachments

• 20231206_144726.jpg
    20231206_144726.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
Back