Show us your stash.....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ScottM said:
I would take a picture but 24 bottles of Ginger beer, 6 bottles of WOW, a gallon of cider ageing, a gallon of Ribena wine Mk2 and a 23L bin of Bud still fermenting isn't really much to shout about.

Wrong Scott :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Despite being described by one individual on here - who was unwilling to take part - as ''Willy waving'', this is not a competition ;)

It's simply an opportunity to share with fellow brewers the fruits of your labours instead of just sharing with the neighbours :grin:

Get that stash photographed and shared :thumb:

:cheers:

Well that's fair enough I suppose. The trouble is there isn't really much to photograph as everything is scattered. The Ginger beer is in the loft in pampers boxes, the Bud lime was in the toilet but is now happily fermenting in the loft in close vacinity to the ginger beer, to the left (where there is space) I have 6 bottles of WOW laid out in a row and in the kitchen I have this...

Ribena.jpg

My version of Ribena wine fermenting and my Pommy Turbo Cider maturing.

Great stuff :thumb:

now the fact you've stated that. for a time. your Lime Bud was in the bog for a while just puts a whole new slant on your stash pics!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cheers:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

didn't get any Toilet Duck in there to perk up the ahem.... clarity of the brew :wha:

:lol: :lol:

:thumb:

Just got 23L of OTR cider going so the stash is coming along nicely. This vessel is crammed under the kitchen bunker in the corner lol. I've got a lot of pics to take :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh I see ;)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Right you lot, put your cameras away....... :( :( :( :(

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26316

Unless the stash you have brewed is ONLY for your own consumption you should not display it here :eek: :eek: :eek:

Before you can say - 'but I only did it 'cos it was cheap' - the beer police will be round your house and you - yes YOU you common criminal - will be up in front of the beak if you have had the absolute temerity (and barefaced audacity no less) to share your brew with friends, family, farmhands or kitchen servants/bog cleaners and such like and soforth and wotnot too an'arl and such like....

However...... :whistle: :whistle:

If like me, you simply slip a drop into your loved ones lap, describing it as a cure for distemper or domestic malaise because she can't be ars*d to do the dishes - and it'll hopefully turn her into a wanton fox after a couple anyhow :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: - then keep up the good work ;)

and........

SHOW US YOUR STASH!!!!

And hang the consequences wot, wot ,wot..... :lol:

;)

Ok here's the lot.....

Ribena Wine coming along nicely (left) and Pomegranate Cider (right)

Ribena2.JPG

Ritchies On the Rocks Mixed Berry (Binned yesterday)

OTR.JPG

Bud Lime Racked into Secondary for a few days.

Budlime.JPG

6 bottles of WOW Maturing

Wow1.JPG

Boxed up Ginger Beer

GingerBeer.JPG

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Nice one Scott :thumb:

Great stuff! Pomegranate cider??!! Gumph :thumb:

So you see folks, the great thing about this thread is we ALL make the stuff, and it really doesn't matter whether it's big or small, untidy or neat, in different rooms or stacked neatly in rows in specially designed cabinets :cool:

It's OUR homebrew :thumb:

And just take a look at the amount of views on my two threads :eek: :eek: :eek:

Peeps LOVE to see what everyone else has produced :thumb: :thumb:

So..........

Get your camera out.......

And....... :whistle:

SHOW US YOUR STASH!!

The pomegranate was coincidental. I was struggling to find the grape juice in asda for WOW. When I eventually found it, nowhere near the other grape type juices, I also spotted a few others that had nothing harmful (to the yeast) in them. After uhming and ahing I decided pomegranate was the one so went for it. 1 part pomegranate, 3 parts apple juice, 1/2part water and sugar.

ScottM said:
The pomegranate was coincidental. I was struggling to find the grape juice in asda for WOW. When I eventually found it, nowhere near the other grape type juices, I also spotted a few others that had nothing harmful (to the yeast) in them. After uhming and ahing I decided pomegranate was the one so went for it. 1 part pomegranate, 3 parts apple juice, 1/2part water and sugar.
You had a ......taste yet? :lol:

oldstout said:
ScottM said:
You had a ......taste yet? :lol:

Nope I'm being good and leaving it to mature for a month. I'll have a wee nip when I'm bottling :D

Djseaton said:
ScottM said:
Djseaton said:
Where did you get the bud lime from?

Made it up :)

Ah right, made from a kit or AG?
Don't think I've seen it in kit form

It's my first extract recipe. I don't have the kit for AG and I don't really have any drive to go down that route yet (I'm a lager drinker, don't care for proper beers or bitter etc).

I don't think there is anything like it in kit from. Hoping it will turn out well :)

Latest posts

Back