Show us your stash.....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Oldstout I have warmed to you over the last few days so I thought I would share with you my collection of Vintage Port

IMG00166-20120622-0925.jpg

The one at the front is the 1993 bottle of elderberry port which you are not having :whistle: :whistle:

Also a dj of Turbo cider for making into cider vinegar (I have got another 18 gallons for drinking)

:thumb: :thumb:

wine1.jpg

Under the stairs where I store, more racking to be bought (Argos I think) Plenty of champers because we got married on the 1st June!! 2 DJ's of WOW maturing

wine2.jpg

Aldi mixed fruit Rosé & the nettle wine fermenting

wine3.jpg

My 3 latests batched bottled labelled and capped

wine4.jpg

Summer Fruit Rosé

wine5.jpg

Ribena Wine

wine6.jpg

2nd ever batch of WOW

graysalchemy said:
Well Oldstout I have warmed to you over the last few days so I thought I would share with you my collection of Vintage Port

IMG00166-20120622-0925.jpg

The one at the front is the 1993 bottle of elderberry port which you are not having :whistle: :whistle:

Also a dj of Turbo cider for making into cider vinegar (I have got another 18 gallons for drinking)

About bliddy time too......... :lol: :lol:

I covet your '93 Port :clap: :clap: the fact anyone can hold on to a bottle of booze for so long deserves applause :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice one GA :thumb: :thumb: welcome back :grin:

:cheers:

yellafella said:
wine1.jpg

Under the stairs where I store, more racking to be bought (Argos I think) Plenty of champers because we got married on the 1st June!! 2 DJ's of WOW maturing

wine2.jpg

Aldi mixed fruit Rosé & the nettle wine fermenting

wine3.jpg

My 3 latests batched bottled labelled and capped

wine4.jpg

Summer Fruit Rosé

wine5.jpg

Ribena Wine

wine6.jpg

2nd ever batch of WOW

Looking smart yellafella - it's the colour your skin will go when your liver gives up trying to filter that stash :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb:

graysalchemy said:

Looking at how to make a stilton to go with it :lol: :lol:

http://www.littlegreencheese.com/search/label/Stilton

Now Sir.........

You are just showing off :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd love to see a pictorial of that if you get it going GA :thumb: :thumb:
I love Stilton me :grin: :grin:

You'll then , of course, have the ideal reason to open that port :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
I have been researching stilton all morning now :hmm: :hmm:

I am hungry :lol:

Your crackers M'lud ?...... :lol: :lol:

(The Two Ronnies)

:rofl: :rofl:

Not really any stash to speak of but this morning I prepared the way by claiming a part of the house for me and knocking up some shelving that hopefully will soon be full. :cheers:

w18as0.jpg

That is exactly what I did, shelved out the shed than brewed determined to fill every space :thumb:

You win the prize for the smallest stash by the way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RIGHT YOU LOT LISTEN UP!!!!!

Seems to have gone a bit quiet on the stash front at the moment :wha: :wha:

You all blather on about what you're making, what you're conditioning etc with ya showy off lists of stuff under your sigs :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So don't just proudly stand in front of it asking your Mrs, neighbour, dog, cat, hamster etc 'How clever am I?' with a big smug grin on your face :lol:

Share the fruits of your labours with others who can appreciate the effort you've put in, let's face it , the dog won't give a fooooooooook about your Scrollops Lobster Scrumpy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get ya Box Brownies out :D

Take some snaps :thumb:

And do some PROPER willy waving right here on THBF :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SHOW US YOUR STASH!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

Here you go then oldstout
....Apologies for the poor photo quality but this is my newbies offering!

YoungsSimplyLager2.jpg

Cathederal Cab Sauv

YoungsSimplyLager1.jpg

Youngs Simply Lager

IMAG0223.jpg

BB Czech Pilsner.Woodfordes Wherrey in FV, Fiery ginger beer in 3x1L bottles and WOW in DJ (is it supposed to behave like a lava lamp??)

BetterBrewBrownAle.jpg

And finally my best brew yet!...BB Brown ale...magnificent now...hope it lasts till xmas..Doubt it! :drink:

Mr C

Oh I say :clap: :clap: :clap:

:thumb: Well done Mr Chainsaw - and a warm welcome to the forum :thumb:

BB Brown ale eh :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: - what a coincidence :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:mrgreen:

!!ROLLUP!! ROLL UP!!

:thumb:

tumblr_m6zs2jyr221rb0mb6o1_500.jpg

33 bottles of an extract IPA (8 in the bulmers box) plus 3 small bottles of Young's lager (brewed at uni, was awful at the time but a year and a bit of conditioning in the garage has made it taste ace)

tumblr_m6zs4yXbUc1rb0mb6o1_500.jpg

1 gal carrot, 1 gal ribena, 1 gal damson and barley, 2 gal elderflower wine. All ready to be bottled but haventt got around to that yet, too busy drinking what's already done? :whistle:

tumblr_m6zs5wGTNv1rb0mb6o1_500.jpg

5 bottles elderberry, 6 bottles damson and barley, 7 bottles of plum and apple, 3 bottles damson, 2 bottles peach, 1 bottle of plum, half a bottle of sloe gin plus a bottle which I just got going a couple of days ago.

tumblr_m6zs40noYU1rb0mb6o1_500.jpg

Finally, a coopers stout kit which is on the go, to be kegged a week today :D

Mighty Oaks from little acorns grow..... :)

Casey76 I see in your signature you have 13 pet bottles working. Thats unlucky... you are ordered to start another one off to save catastrophic doom falling on your brewing cupboard

Latest posts

Back