Stainless conical fermenters

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewbuilder 14 Gallon,,, Awesome! and great price. Comms a bit sketchy, but end result perfect.
Just doing an experimental 46l steeped grain stout with hop tea @ 1.050 OG AKA Bun Dubh (Dark Water!) It is blowing off, like me after a Goan fish curry,,,, ashock1

Attachments

• 1-DSC_0019.JPG
    1-DSC_0019.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 1-DSC_0020.JPG
    1-DSC_0020.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 1-DSC_0022.JPG
    1-DSC_0022.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 88
Build quality, ease of cleaning, ease of movement (the handles are rock solid), guaranteed air-tight seal, design minimises trub contact. It's expensive but it'll last forever.
+1 to all of this. Stainless is the mutts nuts if you can spring for the cost. I know plastic is supposed to be harmless but my OCD sleeps better knowing only SS vessels brew and hold my beer.

Brewbuilder 14 Gallon,,, Awesome! and great price. Comms a bit sketchy, but end result perfect.
Just doing an experimental 46l steeped grain stout with hop tea @ 1.050 OG AKA Bun Dubh (Dark Water!) It is blowing off, like me after a Goan fish curry,,,, ashock1
Unfortunately these are out of stock,so gone with the brewtech

What you using for temp control,I currently use a brew fridge,
Nothing at the moment! As the kitchen is 20*C +/- 1*C,
It goes up to 30*C when we are open,,,, (my partner likes it warm for her bread,,,, ) then I open the door and get the extractor on quick and run away,,,

@BREWERS DROOP , Flipping heck, they went quick,,, Yup, only the 7 gallon ones left.
Good luck with your new shiny's!!!

Latest posts

Back