strawberry cider help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickindrink

Reaction score
:cheers: can any1 help iv'e started a strawberry cider kit it's been bubbling for 2 days then this morning its stopped what is wrong ??????????????????? :cheers: :wha: :wha: :wha:

hi thanks for the reply the yeast is the one that came with the kit and the hydrometer reading is 1.040 . temp is 22
:pray: :pray:

Looks like your doing everything right. You could try taking the airlock off and giving it a swirl around to see if that gets the yeast going again. Looking at the hydrometer reading it hasn't finished yet :thumb:

Hi

When I did mine a few weeks ago I found that after the initial frothy start it died down but in a day or to it should start bubbling like lemonade so no need to worry :).

At 22 degrees it is a tad warm but only 2 degrees over 20 so it should'nt make a difference.

Mark

I'm not sure what it could be totally but i had to ask one thing.

STRAWBERRY CIDER KIT?! ... where? when? Price? please?!

Cheers

Andy

i recently did one of these strawberry cider kits but it dosent have a sniff of apple in it its red grape juice and strawberry flavoring

is your kit the same

edit

never mind i just googled it and its the same kit that i did mines been bottled for 3 weeks and will be sampled soon

well, keep hanging in there! i've left my cider for 5 weeks now. i think i may open a bottle tomorrow. may leave it mature for longer. last week it was lovely. wonder how it'll taste now! :)

Cheers

I have still got 34 bottles of this kit that is almost 12 months old now.... i know they get better with age but :sick: it's still not good, stick with the Turbo Cider and you won't go far wrong

Latest posts

Back