• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Temperature controlled beer fridge for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morebeer

Reaction score
SOLD

Tall Beko fridge 145cm x 55cm x 60 cm. Set up with STC-1000 in homemade protection box and 60W tube heater..... Really simple to use and very reliable. I usually control my temperatures between 4c to 23c with no problem... Collection or local delivery considered £50.

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Morepunk.... Located in the Midlands. between M1 and M40... in between Daventry and Banbury.

What are the chances of this fitting in the back of a typical family saloon!? I'm based in Redditch so not a million miles away, but don't have access to a van or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure as I originally picked it up in my own small van. You could check from the measurements I included.

There is a chance I could deliver but there would have to be a small fee as I am now retired?

I'd bite your hand off if I wasn't 100miles away from you! I might be teaching you both to suck eggs here sorry if that's the case, but remember if you transport it on its side to leave it upright for a good few hours before turning it on again to avoid any air locks in the gas circuit

I'm based in COV and want the fridge too

please, please, please :cry:

Not the sort of position I wanted to be in today....:-?

I will PM you both

I was looking for one just like this, but sadly you're too far away and I've just bought a fridge of the same size to convert.

Just replying to say, I fitted mine in a 5 door 2004 Honda civic with the seats down without a problem if that's any help to anyone considering this.

I managed to fit loads of stuff in my Fiesta a few years ago - flat pack bed, wardrobe etc. My current car isn't a hatchback though, so although my car definitely has the room for a fridge, it's the lack of a big enough orifice (oo-err) that is the issue!

Morebeer has kindly agreed delivery terms though, but thanks everyone for your suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back