the mrs now thinks im kinky

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceo

Landlord.
Reaction score
the mrs was popping to the supermarket this morning so asked her to get my some vaseline as i keep forgetting.

mrs" what do you want for?"
me" need some lube for my barrel"
mrs"(raised eyebrow) what?"
me"i need lube for my orings for the cap and taps"
mrs" ? "why have you got something you want to tell me"

at this point i gave up :doh:

i under stand the questions if i have asked for some KY but i didnt
she already thinks i spend to much time on here and brewing im not going to win :whistle:

iceo said:
she already thinks i spend to much time on here and brewing im not going to win :whistle:

It's probably not this site she thinks you're on....... (thumb)

I explain my hobbies to the wife in great detail, she now sees me up to 'something suspicious' asks if it's related to either motorcycles or brewing and if the answer is 'yes' promptly disapears :D

Same goes for me asking her to get me something from the shops, I think I've got her 'trained' :D

stevie1556 said:
iceo said:

It's probably not this site she thinks you're on....... (thumb)
you could be right :wha:

TRXnMe said:
I explain my hobbies to the wife in great detail, she now sees me up to 'something suspicious' asks if it's related to either motorcycles or brewing and if the answer is 'yes' promptly disapears :D

Same goes for me asking her to get me something from the shops, I think I've got her 'trained' :D
i know i need to do more training :whistle: . i get all my other hobby bits online but i still get asked what iv ordered now. :grin:

Latest posts

Back