Threaded 16g c02 capsules

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Libigage

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having real problems trying to find some of these. Is there anywhere in the high street I can just go and get some.

I'd be surprised if there was a separate production line for the different bulbs and a separate gas supply.
But someone might know, I expect a lot more non food use ones are sold.
Bike ones work fine in my A24 rat trap instead of the overpriced rebadged ones the trap company sells.

Hi does it matter for BP twist injector or party star mini keg tap if the bulbs are threaded or not?

I currently only have 8g unthreaded.

Also I’ve made 8g bulbs work in a party star with a bit of tape/packing but does a 16g fit in a BP twist injector.

Just trying to work out if I can standardise on one bulb type without wasting £10-15 to find out?

Cheers all acheers.

It's really hard to distinguish between food-grade ones and others. I use these regularly with my 2 minikegs and bought some advertised food-grade ones and they turned out the be cycle ones so now I just buy the cycle ones: it's only CO2 in gas form, I can't see how anything else could contaminate it.

It's really hard to distinguish between food-grade ones and others. I use these regularly with my 2 minikegs and bought some advertised food-grade ones and they turned out the be cycle ones so now I just buy the cycle ones: it's only CO2 in gas form, I can't see how anything else could contaminate it.
Oil could contaminate it during the production process

Latest posts

Back