TiltBridgeAp

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, is anyone using the TiltBridgeAp. I purchased the components and have successfully flashed the firmware but am unable to connect it to my wifi in order to configure it.
I have it connected to my android samsung phone and after selecting the TiltBridgeAp on the available networks tab my phone displays "checking the quality of your internet connection..." and then displays "internet may not be available etc etc."
I have a sound internet connection so wonder if there is something else missing here.
Just to be fair, I am not very tech savvy so would appreciate any advice on how to proceed.
Thanks in advance

Hello,

Haven't used this personally but given the instructions a going through to see if it's what I suspect - I work in IT so it's my bread and butter.

The reason you get the messages mentioned is because the TiltBridgeAP itself doesn't have an internet connection just yet. The messages can safely be ignored as long as your phone remains connected to the TiltBridgeAP network, some phones decide they won't, or pop up a message asking if you want to continue using this network without internet - you want to click yes if this comes up.

The instructions then say you should either automatically get the configuration page pop up, or if it does not pop up automatically then try browsing to any website and it should "intercept" that and display the configuration page.

Hope this helps!

Kev

Latest posts

Back