Trial Jar and Woodford Wherry questions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed to get a Hydrometer reading off my brew.

If I'm reading that right, 1016 (It's bang on level with the 3rd dash down from the 10)

Still getting some airlock action so will leave it well alone.

Excellent :) Hope you drank it :)

It should go down it bit yet. I've had about 1012 with the Wherry but some say they've seen even lower.

Pjam said:
Excellent :) Hope you drank it :)

It should go down it bit yet. I've had about 1012 with the Wherry but some say they've seen even lower.

Oh no, I didn't know I could try it at this stage lol (what a waste!) :oops:

May have to do another 'research test' later :D

It will have been going for a 1 week tomorrow so I'm going to leave for another few minimum before barreling it.
:cheers:

Just a quick update, I have pulled a few pints of this now and it's really been fantastic.

Really pleased with how it's all gone for my first ever brew.

Thanks for the help and tips, I owe you folks a drink!

Cheers

stuart180 said:
Just a quick update, I have pulled a few pints of this now and it's really been fantastic.

Really pleased with how it's all gone for my first ever brew.

Thanks for the help and tips, I owe you folks a drink!

Cheers

Bumped this as the forum went mental then and seems to have listed my quoted post from thursday (when it was just now!?!)

Maysie said:
Looks Good! :cheers:

What's on next....?

Thanks Maysie,

I've currently got a Brupaks Almondbury Old in the FV (about 9 days in at the mo).

I really like Hobgoblin and the guy at the shop said this has some similarities so I'm happy to give it a go.

I took a SG reading the other night and tried some, it's got bags of flavor so I have high hopes.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back