Twitter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I just can't imagine that anyone would want to know what I was doing at any one time.

Well, other than my missus. Let's not go there!

No, I don't blog, twitter, facebook , beebo or any of that stuff.

I prefer to inflict myself on those who share my passion/obsession via targetted forums. I don't think even my closest friends care what colour socks I decided to wear or what I had for lunch. ;)

Samarith said:
No, I don't blog, twitter, facebook , beebo or any of that stuff.

I prefer to inflict myself on those who share my passion/obsession via targetted forums. I don't think even my closest friends care what colour socks I decided to wear or what I had for lunch. ;)

No i always thought twitter was for big city folks and queers! :rofl: I am neither.

UP

Actually, if you ignore all the people who update it with banal information about their ham butty, there's a lot of interesting stuff on there. There's a lot of brewers and breweries and you can find out a lot that's going on in the industry.

Sorry I thought the question was, do I twitter.

I don't doubt that some people do exciting stuff that interests other people, sadly I am not one of those people. :oops:

I signed up ages ago just to see what the fuss was about, didn't post anything and just looked up Dave Gorman.
Now I have six people following me :?

Back