Ukraine: Russia has launched 'full-scale invasion'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that part also. I am sure he never mentioned the soviet Union supplying nazi Germany with grain and oil

The absolute wtf of “Poland made him do it” was compounded with the fact that he’s just drawn a direct comparison between Hitler/Nazis invading Poland and Putin/Russia invading Ukraine.

Very much “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.” 1984 double speak.

Brave Tucker obviously being a strong journalist strongly challenged all this in the interview and didn’t just sit there like a ******* melon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t recall Putin saying “Poland made him (Hitler) do it”. However, Putin used history the same way as Hitler - Hitler remembered historical facts and used convenient facts to explain some of his claims ignoring other facts that disprove them. Anyway, many politicians do it 😀
Not only Poland, but USSR too were collaborating with Germany prior to war
Anyway, here is the official line 😃
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68255302.amp

I don’t recall Putin saying “Poland made him (Hitler) do it”. However, Putin used history the same way as Hitler - Hitler remembered historical facts and used convenient facts to explain some of his claims ignoring other facts that disprove them. Anyway, many politicians do it 😀
Not only Poland, but USSR too were collaborating with Germany prior to war
Anyway, here is the official line 😃
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68255302.amp

From that article:
The Russian president told his interviewer that by refusing to cede an area of Poland called the Danzig Corridor to Hitler, Poland "went too far, pushing Hitler to start World War Two by attacking them".

Some home truth's about this war, you won't hear the BBC or any media reporting this

This is why mainstream media is dead

I would not trust this source because he is well known conspiracy theorist and mixes facts. Here is a video where he confuses our PMs, Soviet-Russian leaders, gives wrong year when Berlin Wall came down and lots of other bits

I would not trust this source because he is well known conspiracy theorist and mixes facts. Here is a video where he confuses our PMs, Soviet-Russian leaders, gives wrong year when Berlin Wall came down and lots of other bits

I have seen some of his stuff around anti Vax. War is big business for America, what's the saying follow the money 💰

Why would anyone in Russia think it a good idea to oppose Putin, its always going to end that way

Summary

1. Jailed Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny is dead, the prison service of the region where he had been serving his sentence says
  2. Navalny, an outspoken critic of President Putin, has been in Russian jail since 2021 on charges widely viewed as politically motivated
  3. Navalny's wife, Yulia Navalnaya, has said she doesn't know whether the "horrible news" is true
  4. Kira Yarmysh, Navalny's spokesperson, said his team had yet to receive confirmation of the death but his lawyer was travelling to Siberia
  5. Putin's spokesman said Russian's penitentiary service was looking into Navalny's death but provided no further information
  6. In August, Navalny was found guilty of founding and funding an extremist organisation, which he denies, and was given an extra 19 years in jail
  7. He had already been sentenced to nine years for parole violations, fraud and contempt of court

Last edited:

Why would anyone in Russia think it a good idea to oppose Putin, its always going to end that way

I'm sure no one thinks its a good idea but i'm certainly glad that some people feel strongly enough to stand up for what they believe in.

Apart from someone like 'Lozza Fox'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure no one thinks its a good idea but i'm certainly glad that some people feel strongly enough to stand up for what they believe in.

They tried to poison him and he survived but he didn't learn his lesson, I would rather he kept his views to himself allowing him to have a long and healthy life his death will change nothing, do the Russian people even know he is dead.

They tried to poison him and he survived but he didn't learn his lesson, I would rather he kept his views to himself allowing him to have a long and healthy life his death will change nothing, do the Russian people even know he is dead.

I don't agree with that at all, the fact they tried to poison him stiffened his resolve i'd imagine, I expect he knew he was a dead man going back to Russia and had made peace with that.

Having said that i've always liked Patton's quote "No dumb ******* ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb ******* die for his country".

Latest posts

Back