Vegan Campaign in London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The elite will eat meat..we☆ will eat what the meat won't eat.
It was ever so. When meat was a raririty and less meat was eaten and when there were fewer vegetarians, only the rich ate meat. That's why our words for animal meat comes from the French spoken by the Normans (pork, beef, mutton, venison) while the word for the animal comes from he language spoken by the poorer Anglo Saxons (pigs, cattle, sheep, deer).

Love these, crispy worm cupcakes, is that cruel?

1673041517167.png

I am Soooooo offended wink...

I have done dry January - there was nothing saying it couldn't be two days long :tongue: which my dry January was. it was sometime between Jan 02 and Jan 04
Giving up alcohol is easy. I've done it thousands of times 😁

[Stolen from another quote, which may have been Oscar Wilde, or may have been misattributed to him (originally about smoking)]

Seeing those idiots putting milk everywhere certainly doesn't grab my attention. It's just wasteful. Again, I don't really like the exploitation in the dairy industry, but alternatives just don't cut it. Oat milk is nice, but not a fan of it for coffee.
Black coffee rules....don't mind black tea,. especially with some people's inability to make a strong tea with a drop of cows milk

It was ever so. When meat was a raririty and less meat was eaten and when there were fewer vegetarians, only the rich ate meat. That's why our words for animal meat comes from the French spoken by the Normans (pork, beef, mutton, venison) while the word for the animal comes from he language spoken by the poorer Anglo Saxons (pigs, cattle, sheep, deer).
Is that true? Very interesting if so!

Not me that's confused. If you can't comprehend that saying that you'd find it funny that the dairy industry promoting their interests might offend vegans, but won't stand for Vegans doing the same, is hypocrisy then that's on you. It is hypocritical though, whether you like it or not.

Surely not that difficult to get... 🤤🤪

Not arsed about PC stuff, but moaning at the prospect of Vegans promoting their beliefs. Bless.
In fairness I also think vegans are a pain in the a#se. My opinion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back