Weissbier...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the MJ20 is safe - the krausen doesn't go nuts. i'm just about to try one of mine. hmmm... bubblegum(orange & banana). lush

A second week of carbonation and it will be fine. 1 finger of head from a high pour. so ready to drink 4 weeks from pitching. not bad at all.

hope you enjoy yours.

Well, I'm an impatient bugger, so I gave this 3 days carbonation time, the plastic bottles were absolutely ROCK hard, and this is one seriously nice brew. Plenty of hoppy overtones and a banana and citrus note on the back end. Absolutely flipping amazing!

I was worried for a while, seems my heatpad threw a rod halfway through one night and the temps hit 27 degrees! Nightmare, bought a new one PDQ and set it up, temps held nicely at 25 for the duration of the brew (Temp monitor from work, rigged to a data logger lol)

The rest are sat in my beer storage at the minute at 20 degrees, wont be touching them until this weekend.

I am so over the moon with this brew, its like having a metric butt ton of Hoegarrden/Erdinger in the house just waiting to be drunk. This is now a regular in my brewing arsenal, and will be getting brewed regularly... very regularly...

Thanks for the recipe tip Dad!

Well, I'm an impatient bugger, so I gave this 3 days carbonation time, the plastic bottles were absolutely ROCK hard, and this is one seriously nice brew. Plenty of hoppy overtones and a banana and citrus note on the back end. Absolutely flipping amazing!

I was worried for a while, seems my heatpad threw a rod halfway through one night and the temps hit 27 degrees! Nightmare, bought a new one PDQ and set it up, temps held nicely at 25 for the duration of the brew (Temp monitor from work, rigged to a data logger lol)

The rest are sat in my beer storage at the minute at 20 degrees, wont be touching them until this weekend.

I am so over the moon with this brew, its like having a metric butt ton of Hoegarrden/Erdinger in the house just waiting to be drunk. This is now a regular in my brewing arsenal, and will be getting brewed regularly... very regularly...

Thanks for the recipe tip Dad!

The yeast is good for up to 30 deg C so no worries there.

glad you've enjoyed your first 'tester sample' :whistle: I polished off quite a few of mine yesterday, a stunningly good match for the barbecue we had yesterday ;-)

0650fd678ae7b1619bd9f76b6cdbc6d6.jpg

Turned out nice again...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back