Welsh Nationals 2023

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you will all be pleased to know that bubble wrap will be accepted.

WELSH NATIONAL 2023

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Happy St David's day to all you fine folk.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

What better day to announce the return of the Welsh National competition!

This year we will be holding the competition on September 23rd, and will be in held in Cardiff city centre at Mad Dog Brewery, right opposite the beauriful Castle.

We will be opening up the the registration site soon so keep your eyes peeled and in the mean time there is plenty of time to start planning and brewing some incredible beers 🍻.

To all the judges and stewards out there if you are interested in being involved in the event please reach out an drop me a message and I'll get you added to the event. You may have noticed that Sarah Pantry is not organising this event ( she deserves a rest after organising that fantastic National Homebrew Competition) she has agreed to be the Head judge atp the Welsh, so there will be still be benefiting from her excellent taste buds as well as her wealth of experience on the big day.

Finally if anyone is interested in getting involved from a sponsorship perspective please let me know too and I'll get in contact!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Is this still going ahead?

Just gone in to edit my entries but appears to be locked down for changes. Maybe I just missed the cut-off date but haven't seen any emails about it.

Hi all. I’d forgotten about this. I registered and paid but have not yet seen an option to list any entries. Now I notice entries need to be received next week. Have I missed this?

There's been absolutely zero communication from the organisers. I'm in two minds about sending my entry, I don't even know if it's still going ahead.

If the add entry button has been disabled then you will need to contact them to sort it. I could still edit my entry as of yesterday, but not sure when the site gets "locked down".

No coms but it looks like they have a lot of entries. Can still edit mine. I am 80% sure I will send the steampunk but can’t decide if it’s a cali common, British Ipa or British strong ale.

The site doesn't appear to have been locked down yet, so if anyone has any last-minute changes now is the time. Entries have to arrive by Friday.

Edit - YMMV

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back