Welsh Nationals 2023

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to everyone who scored well and got placed. I had a real stinker in this comp sadly. There was obviously a flaw or two in my entry :(
I can see my score on the website but no feedback as yet. Am I missing something or has it not been posted yet?
Not posted yet, there are 100s of score sheets for Jack to scan and upload. It will take him awhile. He hasn't got a sheet feeder on his sanner

Well done to everyone who scored well and got placed. I had a real stinker in this comp sadly. There was obviously a flaw or two in my entry :(
I can see my score on the website but no feedback as yet. Am I missing something or has it not been posted yet?
That's a shame...I would have thought the score sheets will be posted in next 48 hours..they were pretty quick last year.

Not posted yet, there are 100s of score sheets for Jack to scan and upload. It will take him awhile. He hasn't got a sheet feeder on his sanner
Completely understand. No problem. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it in case it was there. I know these sites can limit the content they show on mobile devices.

Latest posts

Back