What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a bottle of Backyard Chinook IPA. Not sure if this is available beyond West Midlands but it's worth searching out when here!

Attachments

• 20200528_183445.jpg
    20200528_183445.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 132
Clint
Who would have thought 35 years ago when I made Boots kits that I can now make beer of this quality.
I am still in awe.

Currently drinking some shop bought APA, a nice hoppy beer, It's not 'The Best' but it'll do until I can package my beers over the next few days.
20200528_200025[1].jpg

You know what Chesh...I made Boots kits when I was 15/16... about 35 years ago! Used to get proper ******...took it fishing with us ..happy days.

Nice one mate..won't harm it...well..we've re-jigged the shop,bought loads of ppe,done risk assessment,changed work practices,screens up etc...**** or bust.. June... hopefully...depends on Welsh government....we can open but it's the people travelling to us that's the issue...

The local shop was virtually ransacked on the bank holiday and was cleared out of Proper Job. I popped up today to find it in the same state. As such, a bottle of wine and a couple of whiskies filled the gap tonight.

The local shop was virtually ransacked on the bank holiday and was cleared out of Proper Job. I popped up today to find it in the same state. As such, a bottle of wine and a couple of whiskies filled the gap tonight.
£1.25 at Aldi currently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back