What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had an English bitter and thinking what to have next while I brew another English pale to go with the English bitter already fermenting (wouldn’t want @Hopsteep to go thirsty at the end of the month!).

I am a bit spoilt for choice though
because my retirement gift to myself has just arrived...

738C9468-A625-44F3-8C1A-B6DEA77D6C9D.jpeg

SUFC, living in Leyland you both should support PNE or Chorley.
I'm from Sheffield, lived in Leyland for 5 years, Kate's originally from ormskirk, she's half scous so she should be liverpool/pne but she likes the blades story so she's onboard with me 😃

Just had an English bitter and thinking what to have next while I brew another English pale to go with the English bitter already fermenting (wouldn’t want @Hopsteep to go thirsty at the end of the month!).

View attachment 30442
most definitely the one on the right

Treating myself to a fancy can at the end of a hassle free kveik brewday.
Gambled on this at the bottle shop and at £6 a can it hasn't paid off.
Touch of vegetal in the aroma and not much else going on other than a harsh bitterness.
asad.
View attachment 30443
That's the kind of money I pay for the beer blog, heard a lot of good about pentrich brewing it's a shame you got a bad one

That's the kind of money I pay for the beer blog, heard a lot of good about pentrich brewing it's a shame you got a bad one
There was a few from pentrich... maybe I picked up the wrong one, but there's better in Tesco at half the price.
Pleased I drank it before the others I bought now. 😉

Last edited:

View attachment 30442
Had a can of Surreal Stout last night. Very good.

View attachment 30442

To ensure that I’m not deprived I suggest that you enter two beers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back