What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These two. The Schlosser is bit like a watered down version of the Dunkel but still nice.

4837CD27-FE66-4313-B359-FFB0850031DF.jpeg

This one is OK but just not on the same level - by a long way.

C98A7D62-638C-4DB0-8766-0A0883FC6C20.jpeg

A surprise Young's American IPA for me tonight which was in a wrongly labelled bottle.

Vocation life & death.
Not bad 😁
love that beer and brewery, might be my favorite brewery in the uk. i remember that long ass descent into hebden bridge after a long soggy day on the pennine way. sitting down at the vocation pub and having some great beer and amazing veggie tacos. highly recommend a visit.

love that beer and brewery, might be my favorite brewery in the uk. i remember that long ass descent into hebden bridge after a long soggy day on the pennine way. sitting down at the vocation pub and having some great beer and amazing veggie tacos. highly recommend a visit.
Have to say I was surprised how good it was.

The brewery tap is on my list and it's not too far for me

The brewery tap is on my list and it's not too far for me
go thirsty, they have something like 15-20 taps going at any one time, and hungry the food is remarkably good too. probably be good to have a place to stumble to as well.

Just finished my last Citra one hop AG😭 so seeing as I did the Monthly shop today I have 4 IPA's to be getting on with, two Shipyard and two American IPA (very hoppy this) made for Morrisons by Oakham ales. Next a very young Youngs APA, carbed and been conditioning for a few days.

Fuzzy is this the Juicy session IPA? what did you do with it in the end, go for extra hops or leave it with just the hops that came with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back