What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a beautiful sunny day can only be improved by enjoying a beer so I’ve poured myself an English Bitter - it’s one of the benefits of retirement.

9E025423-DA7F-4817-B941-AA7CC0E0BE57.jpeg

This has been coming for a few hours a lovely full sail ipa from Galway bay brewery. Been slaving away (well not really that hard) in the sun all day and had enough at 4.30 so turned the work phone off and went home.
Bonus to find the wife and kids are away to the beach and I have the decking to myself
4CF7B1C9-F3B1-438B-A68B-3F396E13BD7A.jpeg
Cheers and happy Friday all.

I might be phished tonight just had a text our 23 year old daughter tested positive today, so when I get home on Monday we have 10 days isolation to look forward to ah well get the klarstein out

I might be phished tonight just had a text our 23 year old daughter tested positive today, so when I get home on Monday we have 10 days isolation to look forward to ah well get the klarstein out
Ok you set the bar. Let’s get phished. My 2 daughters came home early from work at the local bowling alley last night as they were close contacts. Both did negative pcr tests and I’ve no isolation to do but I’m with you brother. Stand strong and let’s get pisshed together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back