What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying out my bitter again, not sure why but there is something off about it. Drinkable though but too hazy.

PXL_20210821_183532592.jpg

I don’t mind but really, watching Frozen would be easier! 😂

…and you’d learn all about Kristoff! 😉
So this might help with the name Anna's Brewdays
This was a bit of a finisher (fixer) upper of a beer
So given my name, and the beer ending up quite fanciable, if perhaps a little rough round the edges at first, it seemed quite fair to name the beer Kristoff, He's ended up a rather drinkable smooth British style IPA - which doesn't fit with the name but hey ho, I'll enjoy him while he lasts 😜 .

Just had a Burning Sky Recusant:

"Recusant is a wild Belgian style ale. Mashed with Pilsner and Vienna malt, fermented with ale yeast and Brettanomyces Bruxellensis then dry hopped with Styrian Goldings. Recusant refuses to submit or comply."

The guy who sold it to me said it was on for a fiver a can, he couldn't understand why it hadn't sold but I could have one for a quid and if I liked it I could have the rest at the same price...

It's odd, but at a pound a go, I'll have 'em.

DEYA Sunshine IPA. 6%. Sabro Citra Idaho 7. Its excellent. Juicy, slightly herbal and dangerously easy to drink. Just a shame there's no actual ☀ here.
nice tried that at hop city beer festival I couple of weeks ago, I remember it so it must of stood out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back