What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something hoppy next, Butterfly Effect.

2A59695F-5D66-4537-9B94-FC3290A45429.jpeg

I can't have anything yet as we have a puncture so I'm sat in the car waiting for the recovery truck. The worst part is I haven't done my hair, and I have a dress on with pyjama bottoms underneath. Oh and green socks. I think I may die 🙈
You scruffy mare!
Only pulling your leg...hope you get sorted quickly.

Deffo. Waiting three and a half hours though is a joke. They say its gone mad because of the holiday weekend.
There’s always a reason for it being someone else’s fault. Who would think that this holiday, like every other since the dawn of time, might be busy and maybe warrant a few extra staff on duty. 🤷‍♂️

Nope there was no spare John. After four hours waiting for the driver we're finally home. And he came to our house first instead of where we were stranded. Apparently pressed the wrong button. I know what button I'd like to press! 👊

Nope there was no spare John. After four hours waiting for the driver we're finally home. And he came to our house first instead of where we were stranded. Apparently pressed the wrong button. I know what button I'd like to press! 👊
So... Had you walked home, he could have given you a lift back to the car?

Glad it all got sorted. Definitely time for a beer!

A strong Irish Red, Alan Bond referred to his wife as 'Big Red' so that is what I call this one. Followed by a Mild, then mistakenly followed by a bitter, won't do that again after two fairly malty pints to be hit with a big hopped bitter.
IMG_6116.JPG

IMG_6114 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6115.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6117 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6117 - Copy.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
Starting with these later, a member posted about Rev James the other nigh and it reminded me of when i stopped drinking lager and started working my way along the shelves at our local Bargain Booze, Rev James was one of my favourites back then.

1680877859487.png
1680877895290.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back