What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another test of my bitter. I think it might actually be a little more clear, probably because I’m 3 or 4 pints into the keg and now drunk my way through most of the crud that settled out!

BCF2AD40-2A06-402C-8AAB-62CFEF844266.jpeg

We’re going to visit friends who asked me to take them some Imperial Stout after they enjoyed some last year. As it happens I have a few bottles from the same batch and I’m trying one now to see how good they are. The answer is very good. Rubbish head retention but I’m not worried about that, the beer (not nitrogenated) is really smooth and has beautiful flavour. I’m very happy with this 18 month old RIS and I’m pretty sure they will be too.

AFD68FEC-4E8A-4D06-9157-9C385557E3D0.jpeg

Was in Croatia last September (Split), beautiful. Will have to add Dubrovnik onto the list. Were a few craft places and I did have this Zmasjska Pils, but was more than happy to just drink Krušovice Černé most of the time.

Are they just using Euros now?
Yes, everything is in Euros now but still shows the old currency price next to it. I think it only changed earlier this year but might be wrong.
Went to the Old Town today and came across a doorway size hole in the city wall only to find a bar perched on the rocks looking out to sea. Had to try one of these. It'd be rude not to.
IMG_20230628_145415951_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back