What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 3 day cycling trip starts tomorrow at 7am. Just a small saison to help me sleep.

Attachments

• 20230907_215315.jpg
    20230907_215315.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
Bull house beers are normally on point but I have seen them try to do quantity over quality lately
I've had others from them that have been good. Maybe it should have been labelled Hazy Pale, as it lacked the punch of an IPA. A problem with hop dominant hazy/NEIPAs, it's all the eggs in one basket.

I did also wonder if they were trying to copy Deya Steady Rolling Man, with the similar name and same Abv. That probably raised expectations.

I've had others from them that have been good. Maybe it should have been labelled Hazy Pale, as it lacked the punch of an IPA. A problem with hop dominant hazy/NEIPAs, it's all the eggs in one basket.

I did also wonder if they were trying to copy Deya Steady Rolling Man, with the similar name and same Abv. That probably raised expectations.
I have followed them from their start when they were doing smaller batches of exciting beers but they have upped production and increased distribution as well as opening a bar and I have found all their beers to be the same now all “juicy hoppy “ type
I know that’s the styles that sell but what’s wrong with a hood ipa or stout 🥲

I picked it up Wednesday, not meant to be on the shelves until Thursday. Must have got lucky

Went again at lunch. None out and none in the back when I asked (and not expecting any more in).

Must've been grumbling as my partner has driven to another store on her lunch break and got me a box. What a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back