What do you stand your Kettle /Brewzilla / Grainfather /Brewtools etc on?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a milk crate for my G40 but they are so stinking dear for what they are. Wish I could find a cheap one!

Even at 5ft 3 it still breaks my back mashing in, so must really hurt the husband's as he's 5ft 11.

I would love a milk crate for my G40 but they are so stinking dear for what they are. Wish I could find a cheap one!

Even at 5ft 3 it still breaks my back mashing in, so must really hurt the husband's as he's 5ft 11.
It's a shame about having to buy a milk crate, back in my youth you'd see them discarded all over the place!

Seriously looking into getting a milk crate now.

Please could someone recommend where I can get a sturdy one cheaply?

Seriously looking into getting a milk crate now.

Please could someone recommend where I can get a sturdy one cheaply?
www.solentplastics.co.uk do a variety of beer crates for a little over a tenner. They have made storing bottles so much easier than cardboard boxes. The ones I have are plenty sturdy enough to stand on

www.solentplastics.co.uk do a variety of beer crates for a little over a tenner. They have made storing bottles so much easier than cardboard boxes. The ones I have are plenty sturdy enough to stand on

Thanks so much will take a look.

I want it to raise my fermenter / AIO system off the ground. Kills my back mashing in so low.

I use a small side table
,about the height of a bedside cabinet.
Can pick them up on Freecycle etc.

I used to use a workmate, but that was quite high to lift the grain bag out of.

Back