What time is kick off?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’re getting takeaway once the kids are in bed, so about 8-ish here.

Kids are doing my head in and think I've done well to not be 3 pints deep already.

I also did 10 hours drinking Friday and 10 Saturday so trying to be good.

er.... I finish my last shift 7am xmas morning so 3 hours kip then first beer at around 10am ish, the mrs is moaning that the beers in the fridge are taking up too much space so need to help her out with that..... :laugh8:
Hope you’re getting some serious bunce for working Christmas morning.

Hope you’re getting some serious bunce for working Christmas morning.
not a jot - asad. seeing as we get 35% shift allowance athumb.. - win some lose some. As my kids are grown up and no grandchilden I took the hit so my team-mates with young kids can have that...

getting woken up at 6 in the morning by the kids... :laugh8:

I'm off to collect my brother from the airport tonight who is flying in from Australia. That means I'm on the Nanny State, but it will be worth it to have him home for Christmas!

I'll be having my Secret Santa for breakfast tomorrow.

not a jot - asad. seeing as we get 35% shift allowance athumb.. - win some lose some. As my kids are grown up and no grandchilden I took the hit so my team-mates with young kids can have that...

I think that is very reasonable of you - you deserve a beer on Christmas day!

Lasted to just now. Mango, not so milkshake, ipa. Merry Christmas everyone

Attachments

• 20181224_172359.jpg
    20181224_172359.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 63
Should have a beer in hand right now but not feeling the best at the moment.

Hopefully by the time the kids are tucked up in bed I will crack open a bottle

That looks a stunner foxbat!! I've just tested carb on an Amarillo pale kegged a few days ago and it's done! Still a bit cloudy but very tasty! Tempted to get it out the brew fridge and leave it to the elements to chill down for new years eve.
Also just finished the last of the visiting,wrapping and moving pressies to strategic positions for ease incase of drunkenness....first up GH ESB...

Well, I started with G&T at 1830, then wine over the meal (a surprisingly nice Corbières for €4) and now port (my last bottle of Taylor's 1974) so it'll be a while before my first beer.

You’re a good man!

That looks a stunner foxbat!! I've just tested carb on an Amarillo pale kegged a few days ago and it's done! Still a bit cloudy but very tasty! Tempted to get it out the brew fridge and leave it to the elements to chill down for new years eve.
Also just finished the last of the visiting,wrapping and moving pressies to strategic positions for ease incase of drunkenness....first up GH ESB...
Aye the IPA is looking and tasting fantastic. The crisp clear choice malt never fails to live up to its name for me. It doesn't seem to develop chill haze in my process anyway.

I love Amarillo, it's quite similar to Motueka and I reckon if your ale has carbed then chill it now so it drops clear for the 31st.

Fair play to you. That’s a nice thing to do.

Back