What to Buy Next

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pending a few questions I've asked Kegland directly, I will be buying my FermZilla 27L at the beginning of October.

My next question is, is it difficult to move to Kegs from Bottling? What pros and cons are there?

Also, Kegland have advised ''A heat belt can be used with the Fermzilla however make sure it is plugged into a temperature controller as if it is left on and is in contact with the plastic it can damage the plastic.''

Does anyone know where I can get a heat belt with a temperature controller? I can't seem to find any online.

Also, Kegland have advised ''A heat belt can be used with the Fermzilla however make sure it is plugged into a temperature controller as if it is left on and is in contact with the plastic it can damage the plastic.''

Does anyone know where I can get a heat belt with a temperature controller? I can't seem to find any online.
Just my two penneth, but I wouldn't. I've had a heat belt melt the surface of the inside of a fridge it was in extended contact with (and, perhaps critically, it was on for extended periods of time as the heat source in the fridge)

However, to hopefully provide a more helpful answer, I suspect that kegland are referring to a controller such as the inkbird itc-308 plug and play model....

Back