Which movie(s) have you watched recently?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night...
Jaws..epic!
And something about a load of young people robbing rich people and smashing their places up...I was a bit squiffy so can't recall much...

I just got Netflix so will have a look at that on my next day's off.

Have a look at Z-Nation Clint i was hooked from the first episode, i think there are 5 series 13 episodes in each so it'll keep you busy for a while.

You'll be amazed how quick you get through them though, i forgot how many times i said to myself "just one more then i will go to bed" :laugh8:

Original Highlander.
Great segues.
Sadly, there is talk of a remake.

Watched Tenet finally..the Mrs didn't want to watch so made the most of her being out.
I really like inception and a few other films by Nolan. I really liked it, probably need to watch it again to fully grasp it😳😊. Interesting concept, well filmed and good soundtrack. It must have been good for me to stay awake watching a 2hr 30min film whilst drinking😴

Watched Tenet finally..the Mrs didn't want to watch so made the most of her being out.
I really like inception and a few other films by Nolan. I really liked it, probably need to watch it again to fully grasp it😳😊. Interesting concept, well filmed and good soundtrack. It must have been good for me to stay awake watching a 2hr 30min film whilst drinking😴
Watch it backwards 😂

Watched Cruella over the weekend and shockingly... it is rather stylish, fun and escapist. Sadly the plot points are too often anticipated for them to be surprising, particularly if you've watched the trailers (which was a bit of a shame really - one of the best bits is spoiled terribly by the trailer 😟 ). Mark strong seems to be playing almost the same role he did in Kingsman, and Emma Stone's hair looks more like a wig as the movie goes on. Yes there's increasing suspension of disbelief as the film goes on but I still liked it for the style, it has that bit of Ab Fab about it that's deliciously on point 😎.

I wonder if they’ll emasculate him in favor of a “stunning and brave” new female lead.....BARF!

Now watching American Ninja 1 & 2.
More 80’s ninja queso than you can shake a shuriken at.

Back