Who else didn't get raptured

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope there are lots of interviews on the news today with the fools who believed the world was actually going to end :lol:

Gullible? :hmm:

I wasn't saved either!
Still proberbly for the best I've got to bottle my wine next week.
It would be a shame to let it go to waste

I prayed to the beer gods for guidance and they told me that nothing was going to happen until the whole world runs out of proper beer. Also, that anyone caught drinking Fosters on the 21st October will be sent straight to beverage hell where upon they would endure an eternity of torture, drowning over and over again in early nineties alcopops. :twisted:

Having mocked these silly sods, I have to say that it is rather windy outside and one of my plant pots has fallen over :?

Ceejay said:
Having mocked these silly sods, I have to say that it is rather windy outside and one of my plant pots has fallen over :?

My pots have fallen over as well. My first thought was 'fek it's windy.' Until I read this I didn't think 'Rapture has started, and the pots are getting up there first'

You can read so much into this bollollollox. Japan tsunami? Ash cloud? Tornado thingy in the States?

If I am getting raptured by a tornado, I will not be a happy bunny

I thought I was in rapture at the weekend but the I realised it was the bottle of paulaner hefeweizen I was drinking :thumb:

Its okay, Gods put it off until October, ah well we another summer

Sean_Mc said:
Its okay, Gods put it off until October, ah well we another summer

**** .. will I have time too use my hops?

I went out on rapture night it didnt happen but the next morning i thought it had the way my head felt :D

it did happen, its just that those who thought it would be them and went on and on about it wernt taken for being so arrogant.

Back