Who's Put Their Christmas Decorations Up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't put ours up until last minute, they come down on 2nd January.

We have new kittens here in The Dronx so I fully expect that the "cooking fats" will love shinning up the tree..

Tree will be going up on Sunday. Our daughter was born in August so will be a little more Xmas-y this year

Or my 7 month old springer spaniel might just have a go at eating the tree!!

My Mrs is usually keen to get them up early december but by Christmas day she's fed up with them and they come down on about the 28th.

HUMBUG!!
not bothered putting Xmas decorations up for the last 13 years and not going to this year either
whats the point its only me here :twisted:
and all that effort to put them up and take them down again :sulk:
i would rather use that time drinking home brew :thumb: :cheers:

Swmbo's Nan passed on the 1st a few years back and she was mad about Christmas.

So we put them up on the first in remembrance. Luckily we don't go mental

SWMBO is putting them up as I type this.

I expect to be called to assist with removing the tree from under the spare bed in the next 30 minutes or so, I'm hoping the outside decorations are postponed until next weekend, it's dark and cold out and I'm pleasantly toasty and half cut on ginger wine inside :)

They will be taken down the first Thursday after new year as that's SWMBO's day off and she knows I'm not a fan of any of this.

Most of the time I have spent living away from my parents I've ignored the festivities, and when I married my wife 5 years ago (having lived alone for close to 20 years) the only christmas stuff I had was a 6" tree and some tinsel left over from a vicitm of a drunken hen night many years before I met the missus.

Latest posts

Back