• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

16L Beer Boiler, Brew Belt, C02 gas, Kegs, S30,FS Manchester

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattpc

Reaction score
1x Swan Tea Urn/Beer Boiler. 16L capacity. Stainless steel. My first beer boiler (moved on to brewing outside with gas now). This is essentially a tea urn with a hop strainer attached to the tap. I found it to be effective when brewing with whole hops. Never tried pellets. Very capable little boiler which I never had to even run on full power to get a decent boil! £30 + postage

1x Brew Belt. The black band type with normal UK power plug. This is a Youngs branded one not one of the alarming Chinese ones... £10 + postage.

2x 23L Pressure Barrel complete with empty S30 gas cylinder. £20 each+ postage

1x homebrew/aquarium small c02 cylinder. This is the type that you would get refilled at a pet shop or possibly a fire extinguisher type place. It's currently empty. You would need to buy a regulator to use it with a cornelius keg setup. £20+ postage.

1x c02/soda bulb lid and holder £5 + postage

1x king keg top tap float system £5 + postage

1x plastic tap with seal and nut for plastic pressure barrels £5 + postage

1x unused/new plastic tap for plastic pressure barrels £7 + postage

1x Plastic Fermenter 25L. Wide bucket type with lid. Great for doing semi open ferments but I don't need it. Free to a good home if you collect it but I'm not shipping it even if you pay me!!

2x Top tap float sockets with seals. These plug in to the tap and let you connect the float tube to the tap. £2.50 each + postage.

COLLECT FROM MANCHESTER and pay cash or I can ship the items and you can pay by paypal.

Back