Quantcast

30 Litre Kettle, Corny Keg & 40l firkin for sale

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Joeyriles

Brew Baron
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am getting married and SWMBO would like more room in the house. I have also been unable to brew in our new house as the kitchen is a bit small and, to be honest, I have a love of brewing but will be back to it when I have the funds for a proper man-cave. I bought all this kit new and can post pictures individually.

33l Kettle (stainless steel with tap and hop bazooka) £40
40l Firkin £20
19l Corny Keg £15

I have other, smaller items that I'd be happy to throw in for free (bottling tree, a few books, a plastic polypin etc.)

Collection from Woking, Surrey. Items are a little bit big to faff around with post but can negotiate if someone is really keen.

Drunkula

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'd like the corny but it would need to be posted which might be too much of a faff for you.

MrL73

Reaction score
@Joeyriles If Drunkula decides against the courier for the corny, I'll gladly take it off your hands. Can collect as I work in Bracknell which isn't all that far from Woking.

Markgee

Reaction score
I can also collect the Corny keg if the others don't. I am in Sutton and can come down Saturday morning athumb..

Joeyriles

Brew Baron
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drunkula has the sacred first dibs on it. Apologies.
The firkin is a beast and would be a great investment if you want to serve your beer at an event (though I had to do a double brew day to make it work.

Hopsteep

Flat out like a lizard drinking
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just thought I’d test the water with my other half and suggest that I buy the firkin... let’s just say I will regretfully not be buying it :coat:

Drunkula

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'll email Joe as he doesn't get notifications from the site. I think he's been really busy at the mo.

brubro

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in the kettle. Could you please send me some pictures?

Wynne

Reaction score
Am interested in all 3 if the sales you have already agreed don’t proceed. I’m in Surrey and can collect.

Latest posts