Admission Cheating

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyronnster

Reaction score
Well I've a confession to make I went to a local pub an had a pub pint lol

But made it up to my homebrew an poured a bottle lol

I went to a very nice pub and had several last night - there's nothing wrong with that :thumb:
Graham

Whenever I go to the pub these days I always feel a little unfulfilled. Commercial beer has it's place. But that place isn't in my belly.

I've got to admit to having a few fosters radlers last week, it was £2 for 4 bottles, only 2.8%. mixed with cloudy lemon juice, just tastes like fanta lemon, I think its a genuine hangover cure!

abeyptfc said:
I've got to admit to having a few fosters radlers last week, it was £2 for 4 bottles, only 2.8%. mixed with cloudy lemon juice, just tastes like fanta lemon, I think its a genuine hangover cure!

Oh my god, the shame. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

dennisking said:
abeyptfc said:

Oh my god, the shame. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I hate fosters though, can't drink it at all but the radlers were good!

I'm sat in my local now with an IPA.. Only place I have that pours a decent one (until my garage is done)

abeyptfc said:

2.8% !!! I hope you had a lifeguard on duty in case you drowned before you got pi$$ed :lol:

abeyptfc said:

Reported post, due to obscene and inappropriate content :P

This thread has been duly noted and will be investigated. Unfortunately court sessions are in recess for the summer (and foreseeable future)

Abey you have been tried and sentenced for offences under the 2003 Shameful Drinks Act and if I remember let off rather lightly.

Please remember it is a offence under the 2003 Shameful Drinks Act to participate in the drinking of mass produced fizzy alcoholic drinks, we all know what I mean F*sters, J*hn *****, B*dshite, C*rlsberg. It does also include under subsection 4. the following fruit flavoured alcoholic beverages, M*gners S*lla Artois Cidre (they can't even spell it) B*lmers and any of the White tramp juice alcoholic fruit beverages.

Please also remember if you do have to mention them by name to use some degree of self censorship. These words are very offensive to any self respecting brewer of fine ales, beers, wines and ciders.

You have been warned. :twisted: :twisted:

I will admit to enjoying a nice pint in a pub every now and again, if I find a place that pulls good pint of Guinness I will be happy, but other than that its a nice pint of Brains SA

I practically live at my local.

Staying in and watching **** tv with my parents or going down the pub for some peace and quiet, read my book and have a nice pint of ale.
Only one mind you, I'm skint as a skint thing and so nursing a pint of ale all night is my party trick.

graysalchemy said:
This thread has been duly noted and will be investigated. Unfortunately court sessions are in recess for the summer (and foreseeable future)

Abey you have been tried and sentenced for offences under the 2003 Shameful Drinks Act and if I remember let off rather lightly.

Please remember it is a offence under the 2003 Shameful Drinks Act to participate in the drinking of mass produced fizzy alcoholic drinks, we all know what I mean F*sters, J*hn *****, B*dshite, C*rlsberg. It does also include under subsection 4. the following fruit flavoured alcoholic beverages, M*gners S*lla Artois Cidre (they can't even spell it) B*lmers and any of the White tramp juice alcoholic fruit beverages.

Please also remember if you do have to mention them by name to use some degree of self censorship. These words are very offensive to any self respecting brewer of fine ales, beers, wines and ciders.

I plead guilty m'lord!

graysalchemy said:

Considering the successes of CAMRA, now that 51% of beer sold in Licensed premises is a proper Real Ale rather than the pressurized piddle that is commonly known as keg, perhaps a new campaign group needs to be formed to promote gassy, headache juice.

Just thinking of an Acronym....CAMPLB....Campaign for Pissy Lager and Beer...we could speak to the "accountants" sorry "brewers" to see how many broken biscuits and bus tickets are used per gallon of fizzy "horse ****" production...We could have festivals to promote ***** beer, we could call them Witherspoons, Edwards or Bar One

Dronfieldbrewer said:
graysalchemy said:

Considering the successes of CAMRA, now that 51% of beer sold in Licensed premises is a proper Real Ale rather than the pressurized piddle that is commonly known as keg, perhaps a new campaign group needs to be formed to promote gassy, headache juice.

Just thinking of an Acronym....CAMPLB....Campaign for Pissy Lager and Beer...we could speak to the "accountants" sorry "brewers" to see how many broken biscuits and bus tickets are used per gallon of fizzy "horse ****" production...We could have festivals to promote ***** beer, we could call them Witherspoons, Edwards or Bar One

In a word

NO

Latest posts

Back