Advice Required Please.........

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at these as well but the opening looks too small to aid cleaning. If the upgrade has a bigger opening then I may well got one

I was looking at these as well but the opening looks too small to aid cleaning. If the upgrade has a bigger opening then I may well got one
Yes, it is getting the same cap and handles as the Apollo. But if they get rid of old stock cheaply I would still grab the current model, they are easy to self-clean with sodium perborate and soak overnight or even two nights if it is really bad.

Wait! There is a design change on the way, a great fermenter and the change will make it even better.
Mmmmmm........... as I mentioned in a previous post "patience is not a virtue I possess" unfortunately and my new chubby and spunding valve arrived today. Fortunately I only ordered one so I can try this one out before the upgrade comes out.

I am now looking for a new beer kit to try this new beasty out on. Technically I suppose I should use the same Beerworks IPA kit I have in my FV to get a true comparison but "stupid is as stupid does" and I cant wait.

I fancy a nice hoppy bitter like Thwaites Bitter but with so many to choose from I cant decide between an extract or part grain kit?

Its very difficult when you return to brewing after a long absence because terminology, equipment and kit quality has changed so much.

Anyway onwards and upwards and thank you for the heads up on the upgrade!

Latest posts

Back