AG#36 Finally cracked it......... Punk IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet cheers so wot one was best brew ??? as i think may do one or other and just half grain bill if you know wot i mean cheers :thumb:

Heard a lot about this Punk IPA...thought here we go again, same old story, same old let down....well got hold of a bottle today...just sat here and drunk it.....Bloody Nora... :clap: :party: they know what their doing...and loved the write up on the label, if you don't like it tough sh*t... :lol: :lol:

How's your brew going Kev??

The top bucket with 30g each of the three hop varieties was by far the best. The other bucket was a good beer but nothing in comparison to the 30/30/30 batch.

K

sweet ill add the 30/30/30 brew to my brew list sweet cheers :D :thumb:

kev said:
The top bucket with 30g each of the three hop varieties was by far the best. The other bucket was a good beer but nothing in comparison to the 30/30/30 batch.

K

You not got any? Could sort that out if you want??????

K

WLP001 is the same strain as Safale US-05, you just need to rehydrate the dry yeast, and make a starter if required for a bigger batch.

tazuk said:
sweet just orded hops brew could be on like next week end :D :thumb:
I want to have a go at this, where did you get your hops from tazuk? Everywhere seems to be out of crystal and citra.

No problemo mate.. :thumb: glad to help...I'm going to have a go at this for my next brew after I've done a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale tomorrow. :pray:

Dieseljockey said:
Heard a lot about this Punk IPA...thought here we go again, same old story, same old let down....well got hold of a bottle today...just sat here and drunk it.....Bloody Nora... :clap: :party: they know what their doing...and loved the write up on the label, if you don't like it tough sh*t... :lol: :lol:

How's your brew going Kev??

It is good isn't it, been sinking quite a few when Sainsbods had it on offer

Just added the recipe to my wish list, thanks for sharing Kev :thumb:

Latest posts

Back